Recipe by Rhodes Bake-N-Serv
The delicious taste of pesto and parmesan cheese fill these breadsticks with flavor. Video Instructions: http://www.rhodesbread.com/recipes/view/2387
- 8 rhodes frozen dinner rolls, thawed to room temperature
- 1⁄2 cup prepared pesto sauce
- 1⁄2 cup shredded fresh parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Spray counter lightly with non-stick cooking spray.
- Combine 4 rolls and roll into a 9x10-inch rectangle.
- Repeat with remaining rolls.
- Spread the pesto onto one of the rectangles.
- Sprinkle cheese on top of pesto.
- Carefully lift the remaining rectangle and lay it on top of the first.
- Press down all over.
- Slice with a pizza cutter to make 9 strips 10 inches long.
- Carefully lift each strip and place them 2 inches apart on a sprayed baking sheet.
- Pinch the ends of each of the strips together and twist each strip 4 or 5 times.
- Bake at 400°F 6-8 minutes or until golden brown.