1/1 Photo of Twisted Pesto Breadsticks
Rhodes Bake-N-Serv's Note:
The delicious taste of pesto and parmesan cheese fill these breadsticks with flavor. Video Instructions: http://www.rhodesbread.com/recipes/view/2387
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Spray counter lightly with non-stick cooking spray.
- 2Combine 4 rolls and roll into a 9x10-inch rectangle.
- 3Repeat with remaining rolls.
- 4Spread the pesto onto one of the rectangles.
- 5Sprinkle cheese on top of pesto.
- 6Carefully lift the remaining rectangle and lay it on top of the first.
- 7Press down all over.
- 8Slice with a pizza cutter to make 9 strips 10 inches long.
- 9Carefully lift each strip and place them 2 inches apart on a sprayed baking sheet.
- 10Pinch the ends of each of the strips together and twist each strip 4 or 5 times.
- 11Bake at 400°F 6-8 minutes or until golden brown.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Twisted Pesto Breadsticks
Serving Size: 1 (738 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 260.9
- Calories from Fat 58
- Total Fat 6.5 g
- Saturated Fat 2.0 g
- Cholesterol 7.9 mg
- Sodium 494.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 4.2 g
- Protein 10.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: