Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
Here is a very unique version of everyone's favorite baked macaroni and cheese. Bet your kids will eat their veggies when you serve this dish. I adapted it from an Amish chicken and noodles recipe.
- 8 ounces macaroni
- 6 cups water
- 2 1⁄3 tablespoons chicken bouillon
- 10 3⁄4 ounces cream of mushroom soup
- 10 3⁄4 ounces cream of chicken soup
- 2 cups frozen peas and carrots
- 8 ounces colby-monterey jack cheese, shredded
- Heat 6 cups water and chicken bouillon to boiling. Add the macaroni and cook until tender. Drain. Combine the soups, peas and carrots and cheese. Toss in the macaroni. Place in a 4 quart casserole. Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes.