Prep 20 mins
Cook 50 mins
This is a twist on Irish Rosie's Irish Soda Bread (Irish Rosie's Irish Soda Bread). I experimented with the recipe and came up with something very tasty, although the original is also wonderful.
- 4 cups oat flour
- 1⁄2 cup Splenda sugar substitute
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 16 ounces yogurt (Activia Prune)
- 2 medium eggs
- 2 tablespoons caraway seeds
- flour (extra to add as needed while you knead)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine dry ingredients in a bowl.
- In a second bowl, whisk the eggs and yogurt until smooth.
- Add the egg mixture to the dry ingredients, and mix well.
- Add the caraway seeds.
- Coat your hands with a little flour and knead the mix with your hands.
- Form the mix into a ball.
- Dust the loaf with flour.
- Place the loaf in a greased baking pan.
- Cut an "x" lightly into the top of the loaf.
- Bake for 50 minutes.