Prep 1 hr
Cook 20 mins
From the Jiffy Mix Company recipe booklet.
- 2 (8 ounce) packagesjiffy pizza crust mix
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup warm water
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup melted butter
- 1⁄2 cup packed brown sugar
- 4 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 4 teaspoons light corn syrup
- 4 tablespoons milk
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly grease a cookie sheet.
- In bowl mix pizza mix, cinnamon and brown sugar. Stir in water and sour cream. Place in a greased bowl cover and let rise for about 1 hour or until doubled in size.
- Turn dough onto floured surface and roll into an oblong 24x6 inch piece.
- Spread melted butter on dough.
- Mix brown sugar and cinnamon together and sprinkle on butter. Let stand 5 minutes.
- Cut into 1x6 inch strips.
- Fold strips in half and twist.
- Place on cookie sheet and bake 12-15 minutes.
- Whip dipping sauce ingredients together in bowl and serve for dipping.