1/1 Photo of Twisted Butter's Pumpkin Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
Chef Jane Johnson has created the perfect recipe for the fall and holiday season—Pumpkin Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies! Using Twisted Butter’s Cinnamon, Honey & Brown Sugar butter, these cookies will surely be a hit at any gathering.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 cups Twisted cinnamon honey and brown sugar butter
- 2 cups brown sugar
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin puree
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 cups quick-cooking oats
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups miniature chocolate chips
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- 2Beat butter, brown sugar, and white sugar together in a bowl until creamy. Add pumpkin, egg, and vanilla extract; beat until smooth.
- 3Mix flour, oats, cinnamon, baking soda, baking powder, and salt in a separate bowl; stir into creamed butter until combined. Fold chocolate chips into batter. Drop 1 to 2 tablespoons batter for each cookie onto a baking sheet.
- 4Bake in the preheated oven until the edges of each cookie are lightly browned, 10 to 12 minutes.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Twisted Butter's Pumpkin Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (2156 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 281.2
- Calories from Fat 46
- Total Fat 5.1 g
- Saturated Fat 2.7 g
- Cholesterol 7.7 mg
- Sodium 227.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 57.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 34.3 g
- Protein 4.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Twisted cinnamon honey and brown sugar butter