1/1 Photo of Twisted Butter's Corn Ravioli in Sweet Cilantro Lime Cream Sauce
1 hr 15 mins
Twisted Butter Chef and Owner Jane Johnson makes hearty, homemade ravioli with a twist! Using Twisted Butter’s Cilantro & Lime butter, this corn ravioli has a healthy kick of ingredients and flavor.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 ears sweet corn, shucked and removed from the cob
- 3 tablespoons minced red bell peppers
- 3 tablespoons diced sweet onions
- 7 tablespoons Twisted cilantro and lime butter
- 1 1/2 cups heavy cream
- 1 pinch ground nutmeg
- 6 ounces ricotta cheese, room temp
- 6 ounces cream cheese, room temp
- 1 (8 ounce) package wonton wrappers
- 2 egg yolks, beaten
- 3 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 1Melt 2 tablespoons TWISTED Cilantro & Lime Butter in sauté pan; add in corn, red bell pepper and onion. Let sauté until onion is translucent and corn has released some of its sugars. Add in 1/4 cup heavy cream and reduce by half. Set aside to cool.
- 2When cool, smash up a bit with a fork, stir in ricotta and cream cheese. Place wonton wrappers down (three at a time works) and in the center of each, place 1 1/2 t filling. Brush exposed wrapper with egg yolk, carefully place a second wrapper on top and carefully seal edges, making sure to get out any air bubbles. Cut with star cutter, work fingers around edges to make sure seal is tight. Set aside on floured baking sheet and continue to assemble.
- 3When finished, boil water and gently add raviolis a few at a time, cooking for 2 minutes or until they float. Carefully remove and drain.
- 4For Sauce: In clean sauté pan, melt remaining 5 tablespoons TWISTED Cilantro & Lime Butter, when melted, and butter is just very lightly browning. Add in remaining cream and reduce to thickened. Salt and pepper to taste, serve over raviolis immediately.
- 5Garnish with Parmesan.
Browse Our Top Ravioli/Tortellini Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Ravioli/Tortellini Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Twisted Butter's Corn Ravioli in Sweet Cilantro Lime Cream Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (151 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 520.5
- Calories from Fat 347
- Total Fat 38.5 g
- Saturated Fat 22.7 g
- Cholesterol 188.7 mg
- Sodium 400.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 2.4 g
- Protein 12.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Twisted cilantro and lime butter