Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
A tasty twist on a kitchen staple.
- 3 lbs apples, cored, peeled and sliced
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cardamom
- 1 cup water
- 1⁄4 cup orange juice
- Add everything except apples to pot and heat on med-low.
- Peel, core and wedge/slice your apples and add them to the pot as you go, stirring occasionally.
- Once all your apples are in the pot, stir well and turn the heat up to high.
- Bring to a boil, cover and boil for 15 minutes.
- Once done, mash the apples or run through a food processor.