1 hr 15 mins
Kathy in Fla's Note:
I found this on the Weight Watchers website. I had some apples I needed to use and this was perfect. (12 servings/3pts each)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 6 granny smith apples, peeled and sliced
- 1 (18 ounce) box yellow cake mix
- 1 (12 ounce) can diet 7-Up or 1 (12 ounce) can Sprite
- 1Spray a 9x13 baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- 2Add sliced apples evenly.
- 3Sprinkle cake mix evenly over apples.
- 4Pour soda GENTLY over cake mix.
- 5DO NOT MIX- Just pour slowly.
- 6Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit, covered, for 30 minutes, and uncovered for 30 minutes.
- 7I halved the recipe using only 3 apples, 1 box of Jiffy Mix cake mix, 6 oz of Diet 7-up and 9" pie pan! It was still wonderful!
Browse Our Top Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Twisted Apple Cobbler (Low Fat)
Serving Size: 1 (161 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 231.3
- Calories from Fat 45
- Total Fat 5.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 0.8 mg
- Sodium 282.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 45.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 27.9 g
- Protein 2.1 g