Prep 7 mins
Cook 0 mins
Put this on your favorite sandwich or burger. This also makes a tasty dip for vegetables. Calorie watchers may put a vethin layer at a time. This will make you enjoy this mayo without bothering about the cals. Also, please note that the cals indicated are for a full one cup. This twist is with garlic, this recipe allows you to make your own twists with onions, green onions, tomatoes, basil, fresh cilantro or chives.
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon garlic, finely minced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 dash hot pepper sauce (optional)
- Whisk together all ingredients.
- Cover and store in the refrigerator.
- I also love to sprinkle freshly ground black pepper whenever I put this on my sandwich.
This was so good, we put it on turkey and havarti croissant sandwiches and it was perfect. I made a quarter batch and used a bit more garlic so it was strong but that was still great. YUM.