Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
One of my favorite foods is a gas station spicy hotdog with mayo and jalapenos. Odd, yes. Every person who's ever looked at me funny who tried a bite agreed that its the best way to eat them. I had extra jalapenos one day... go hungry for a tuna sandwich... and this was born (oh, its good on ham too!):
- 2 slices bread
- Best Foods Mayonnaise
- 1 (6 ounce) can tuna fish (oil preferred, but water works)
- 0.5 (3 ounce) can sliced ripe olives
- 0.25 (3 ounce) can canned jalapeno slices
- Mix everything together except the bread. I hope you know how to make a tuna sandwich.
- Don't use too much mayo!
- Remember, jalapenos have juice that mixes with the tuna to spice the whole thing up, so it doesn't take much.
- Try grilling!