Prep 20 mins
Cook 25 mins
This was a recipe I found in a Parents magazine. Wonderful recipe to make with the kids and inexpensive to make!
- 1 (13 7/8 ounce) packagerefrigerated pizza dough
- 1⁄2 cup pizza sauce
- 1⁄2 cup shredded Italian cheese blend, divided
- 1 cup fresh baby spinach leaves
- Heat oven to 400°F.
- Unroll Dough from tube.
- Spread Pizza Sauce on top.
- Sprinkle with half of Cheese and top with Spinach Leaves.
- Roll up, starting with short end.
- Cut into 8 pieces, then lay pieces flat in a greased pie tin.
- Sprinkle with remaining cheese and bake 22 to 25 minutes or until golden brown.