1/1 Photo of Twinkling Star Treats™
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In large saucepan melt butter over low heat. Add marshmallows and stir until completely melted. Remove from heat.
- 2Add KELLOGG'S® RICE KRISPIES® cereal. Stir until well coated.
- 3Using buttered spatula or wax paper evenly press mixture into 15 x 10 x 1-inch pan coated with cooking spray. Cool slightly. Using cookie cutter coated with cooking spray cut into star shapes. Decorate with frosting and/or candies. Best if served the same day.
- 4MICROWAVE DIRECTIONS.
- 5In microwave-safe bowl heat butter and marshmallows on HIGH for 3 minutes, stirring after 2 minutes. Stir until smooth. Follow steps 2 and 3 above. Microwave cooking times may vary.
- 7For best results, use fresh marshmallows.
- 81 jar (7 oz.) marshmallow crème can be substituted for marshmallows.
- 9Diet, reduced calorie or tub margarine is not recommended.
- 10Store no more than two days at room temperature in airtight container. To freeze, place in layers separated by wax paper in airtight container. Freeze for up to 6 weeks. Let stand at room temperature for 15 minutes before serving.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Twinkling Star Treats™
Serving Size: 1 (41 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 154.7
- Calories from Fat 27
- Total Fat 3.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 7.6 mg
- Sodium 172.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 14.8 g
- Protein 1.3 g