Recipe by MTpockets
A nice, easy way to add potatoes to your meal. Simply seasoned but still with great flavor.
Top Review by mydesigirl
Great potatoes! They were very easy to make. I left the skins on too and just shot the potatoes through my salad shooter. The monterey jack tasted very good on these too! I did have a problem wth the cooking time. I cooked for 45 minutes and they were still crisp. I had to pop them back into the oven for 20 more minutes. Maybe because I used a smaller casserole? Anyway...thanks so much for posting!
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cheddar cheese soup
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 4 cups potatoes, Sliced about 1/8 inch thin
- 1⁄2-1 large onion, Chopped finely
- 1 tablespoon parsley flakes
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup monterey jack cheese, Shredded (Or cheese of your choice)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350'.
- Wash and slice potatoes, you may choose to peel off skin but I like to leave it on.
- In a medium bowl, combine soup, milk, parsely, paprika, salt and pepper.
- In a greased or non-stick pan, layer 1/2 the potatoes, 1/2 the onion, and 1/2 the cheese.
- Repeat layers until ingredients are all used up, then pour soup mixture over all.
- Bake potatoes 30-45 minutes or until tender
- You can top with another handful of cheese and bake just until it melts before serving if desired.
- Let stand 5-10 minutes before serving.