Recipe by *SpeechTeachMe*
I found this version of banana bread and I added a little to it and it turned out very good.
- 1 1⁄2 cups flour
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- 1 1⁄2 cups mashed ripe bananas (2-3) or 3 (4 ounce) jars banana baby food
- 1⁄4 cup oil
- 1⁄4 cup cold water
- 1 1⁄2 cups post Banana Nut Crunch cereal
- 1 cup walnuts, chopped (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt in a large bowl.
- Beat eggs in a small bowl.
- Stir in the bananas, oil and water.
- Add to the dry mixture.
- Stir until just moistened (it will be lumpy).
- Stir in the cereal and nuts.
- Pour into greased 9x5" loaf pan.
- Bake 55 to 65 minutes or until toothpick stuck in center, comes out clean.
- Cool 10 minutes.
- Remove from pan.
- Cool completely on wire rack.