1/1 Photo of Twice Cooked Potatoes
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Peel and then boil potatoes, adding 1/4 of the stick of butter while cooking.
- 2when potatoes are fork tender strain water and let cool 5 minutes.
- 3Place potatoes in large mixing bowl and add 1/4 stick of butter,1/4 cup of whole milk,salt and pepper then mix until no lumps are left.
- 4Fry bacon until crisp.
- 5Dice your green onions and sauté slightly.
- 6Then mix onions and the bacon (crushed) into the potatoes.
- 7Put potato mix into a 9x13 inch baking pan.
- 8Then add both cheeses layered pepper jack then cheddar.
- 9Cook at 350° until cheese is melted.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Twice Cooked Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (423 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 780.1
- Calories from Fat 308
- Total Fat 34.2 g
- Saturated Fat 17.6 g
- Cholesterol 78.7 mg
- Sodium 1102.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 98.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 12.6 g
- Sugars 5.5 g
- Protein 22.3 g