Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
- 1 lb pork tenderloin
- 1 teaspoon dry sherry
- 6 scallions
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons ginger, cut into matchsticks
- 3 tablespoons minced ginger
- 3 teaspoons szechuan hot bean sauce
- 3 teaspoons sweet bean paste
- 5 cloves minced garlic
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 green bell pepper
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- in a large pan, just cover pork with water.
- add sherry, 2 crushed scallions, and minced ginger and poach until pork is tender when pierced with a fork.
- chill pork and slice as thinly as possible.
- cut bell peppers into strips and scallions into 3/4 in.
- in a bowl, combine bean sauces, soy, and sugar.
- heat wok on high heat- when hot, add 1 tbsp oil; when oil is hot, stir fry bell peppers for 1.
- 5 min, salt, and remove.
- add remaining oil and pork and stir fry 1 min.
- add garlic and ginger and stir fry 15-30 sec.
- add sauce and toss to coat.
- turn heat off.
- fold in peppers and scallions, stirring for 30 sec.
- serve with white or fried rice.