1/8 Photos of Twice Cooked Baby Potatoes
Beautifully soft on the inside and crispy on the outside, these little potatoes are a treat! Using a garlic or herb-infused olive oil would really take them over the top, or try tossing in a bit of fresh herbs at the end. Delicious!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Wash potatoes.
- 2Boil potatoes about 15 minutes or until just tender, and drain.
- 3Coat with olive oil and let cool until cool enough to handle.
- 4Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 5Place potatoes on a large rimmed baking sheet.
- 6Using the flat bottom of a small saucepan gently press down on each potato until it flattens slightly and the skin splits
- 7Sprinkle with salt and pepper. I prefer kosher salt.
- 8Bake for 20 - 30 minutes until the potatoes are browned to your taste.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Twice Cooked Baby Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (682 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 543.4
- Calories from Fat 25
- Total Fat 2.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 40.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 118.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 14.9 g
- Sugars 5.3 g
- Protein 13.7 g