Beautifully soft on the inside and crispy on the outside, these little potatoes are a treat! Using a garlic or herb-infused olive oil would really take them over the top, or try tossing in a bit of fresh herbs at the end. Delicious!
- Wash potatoes.
- Boil potatoes about 15 minutes or until just tender, and drain.
- Coat with olive oil and let cool until cool enough to handle.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Place potatoes on a large rimmed baking sheet.
- Using the flat bottom of a small saucepan gently press down on each potato until it flattens slightly and the skin splits
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper. I prefer kosher salt.
- Bake for 20 - 30 minutes until the potatoes are browned to your taste.