Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
I have not tried this recipe. I got it from a recipe chat board.
- 6 large potatoes
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup butter, softened
- 1⁄2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded (pepper jack is good too)
- salt & pepper
- green onions or scallion, sliced
- 1⁄4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Wash & bake potatoes.
- Slice in half (reserve skins), scoop out insides & mix together cream cheese, butter, cheddar cheese, salt & pepper.
- Stuff mixture back into potato skins, top with remaining cheese & green onions.
- Bake 400º for 20 to 30 minutes.