Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr 15 mins
Entered for safe-keeping. From June 2012 Vegetarian Times. Dukka spice mix (Dukka - Egyptian Spice Mix #479862) offsets the sweetness of sweet potatoes and gives them some crunch. This seems like a variation on nut-topped sweet potato casserole.
- 5 medium sweet potatoes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 ounces feta cheese, crumbled
- 8 tablespoons dukka mixed spice, see Dukka - Egyptian Spice Mix # 479862
- Preheat oven to 350°F Poke sweet potatoes all over with fork; bake on baking sheet 1 hour, or until soft. Cool 10 minutes.
- Halve sweet potatoes, scoop out flesh into bowl, and mash with oil until smooth; fold in feta without breaking up crumbles.
- Place 8 potato skins on baking sheet, spoon mashed sweet potato into these skins, and sprinkle each with 1 tablespoon Dukka.
- Bake 10-15 minutes, or until piping hot.