1/3 Photos of Twice Baked Sweet Potatoes (The Neely's)
1 hr 25 mins
1 hr 15 mins
This was on food network show Down Home with the Neely's. Posting for safe keeping.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- 2Place sweet potatoes on sheet tray and bake for 1 hour or until soft. Remove from oven and let stand until cool enough to handle.
- 3Split potatoes and remove the flesh to a medium sized bowl, reserving skins. In another bowl, add brown sugar, butter and cream cheese and the all of the spices and mash with a fork or rubber spatula.
- 4Add the butter and cream cheese mixture to the sweet potato flesh and fold in completely. Add the filling back to the potato skins and place on a half sheet tray. Bake for 15 minutes or until golden brown.
Browse Our Top Yam/Sweet Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Yam/Sweet Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Twice Baked Sweet Potatoes (The Neely's)
Serving Size: 1 (168 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 280.6
- Calories from Fat 128
- Total Fat 14.2 g
- Saturated Fat 8.5 g
- Cholesterol 41.1 mg
- Sodium 202.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.0 g
- Sugars 15.0 g
- Protein 3.2 g