1/2 Photos of Twice Baked Sweet Potatoes for the Sweet Tooth!
1 hr 55 mins
1 hr 40 mins
A twice baked sweet potato for the sweet tooth! Prep time includes the baking time. This was my creation for RSC!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400°F.
- 2Wash potatoes and poke all over with a fork then rub with olive oil.
- 3Place potatoes that have been rubbed with oil in the oven naked for about 1 hour in the middle rack or until done, let cool until you are able to handle them.
- 4Once cooled slice potatoes in half and scoop out the insides being careful not to break the shell.
- 5Place the potato pulp in a bowl mash until smooth.
- 6Next mix in with the pulp the brown sugar, heavy cream, butter, maple syrup, cinnamon, nutmeg, and extract.
- 7Fold in raisins, pecans, and pineapple.
- 8Scoop pulp back into potato shells and place in a baking dish and bake for about 15-20 minutes or until heated well through.
- 9Remove from oven and top with marshmallows and place back into the oven and broil until marshmallows are toasted if desired.
Browse Our Top Yam/Sweet Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Yam/Sweet Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Twice Baked Sweet Potatoes for the Sweet Tooth!
Serving Size: 1 (228 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 380.1
- Calories from Fat 153
- Total Fat 17.0 g
- Saturated Fat 6.3 g
- Cholesterol 25.5 mg
- Sodium 121.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 56.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.6 g
- Sugars 30.9 g
- Protein 3.4 g