Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr 10 mins
If you love ranch dressing you will enjoy these.
- 2 large baking potatoes
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 4 slices bacon
- 1⁄4 cup low-fat ranch dressing
- 1⁄2 cup grated cheddar cheese
- Bake potatoes in 400°F oven until tender (45-60 minutes).
- Cook bacon until crisp; pat dry and crumble.
- Drain almost all fat from bacon pan and cook onion until soft.
- Cut baked potatoes in half.
- Scoop out potatoes leaving 1/4" shell.
- Mash potatoes until smooth and mix in dressing, cheese, bacon and onion.
- Spoon mixture back into skins.
- Bake at 350°F until heated through.
- Broil for 2-3 minutes to brown lightly.
These were delicious! As fans of baked potatoes and ranch dressing, these were perfect for us. I left out the onion, because of the kids. We will make these often. Thank you for sharing this recipe, Kate!
I have tried several twice baked recipies and this is my favorite one so far. after mixing the ingrediens i licked the spoon and new I had found a winner. Next time I want to try a little broccoli and maybe some chives out of the garden. Thank you for the recipe!
This was very good. My husband loved it...