Recipe by CookingSandefer
Yummy! Using the microwave makes this recipe very simple. The combination of cream cheese, potatoes, and ranch dressing are scrumptious. I have no idea where this recipe came from. If you have never made twice-baked potatoes before have an extra potato on hand. Scooping the pulp out can be a little tricky and can cause the skin on the potato to break.
- 4 large baking potatoes
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 1⁄4 ounces ranch dressing mix
- 1 1⁄2 cups mashed potatoes
- 1⁄4 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
Directions See How It's Made
- Scrub and pierce potatoes.
- Place on a microwave safe plate. Microwave for 18-20 minutes or until fork tender. Turn the potatoes several times while cooking in the microwave.
- Let the potatoes stand 10 minutes to cool.
- In the meantime, combine cream cheese, milk, dressing, and mashed potatoes.
- Cut each potato in half and scoop out the pulp leaving a thin shell.
- Add pulp to cream cheese mixture and mash.
- Spoon gently into potato shells.
- Top with cheese.
- Microwave for 3-1/2 to 4-1/2 minutes or until heated through and cheese is melted.