- 4 large baked potatoes
- 177.44 ml grated cheddar cheese
- 118.29 ml grated cheddar cheese
- 177.44 ml sour cream
- 59.14 ml butter
- 29.58 ml chopped sweet onions
- 2 slice crisp bacon, crumbled
- 2 green onions, chopped
- garlic granules
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut the potatoes in half lengthwise.
- Scoop out filling being careful not to break the skins.
- In a bowl mix all ingredients except the 1/2 c cheese with a potato masher. Mixture should be very dense.
- Place potato halves onto a baking sheet.
- Spoon mixture evenly on each potato half.
- Sprinkle cheese over the tops. (I always sprinkle a bit more bacon and green onion over the tops just before baking too).
- Bake in 350 oven till bubbling, approximately 30 minutes.