1/3 Photos of Twice Baked Potatoes With the Works
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut the potatoes in half lengthwise.
- 2Scoop out filling being careful not to break the skins.
- 3In a bowl mix all ingredients except the 1/2 c cheese with a potato masher. Mixture should be very dense.
- 4Place potato halves onto a baking sheet.
- 5Spoon mixture evenly on each potato half.
- 6Sprinkle cheese over the tops. (I always sprinkle a bit more bacon and green onion over the tops just before baking too).
- 7Bake in 350 oven till bubbling, approximately 30 minutes.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Twice Baked Potatoes With the Works
Serving Size: 1 (239 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 323.3
- Calories from Fat 154
- Total Fat 17.1 g
- Saturated Fat 10.5 g
- Cholesterol 45.4 mg
- Sodium 219.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.1 g
- Sugars 1.7 g
- Protein 9.7 g