Recipe by Amber Dawn
Top Review by CJAY
We enjoyed these potatoes! I wanted twice-baked potatoes and was out of sour cream so I chose this one that used cream cheese which I did have on hand. Super easy to make and the taste was great. I loved the salted potato skin. Thanks for sharing a true keeper.
- 6 medium potatoes
- 8 ounces fat free cream cheese
- 1⁄2 cup nonfat milk
- 1 teaspoon onion salt
- 2 tablespoons butter
- fresh ground pepper
- 1⁄2 cup parsley, finely chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Put cream cheese out to soften.
- Scrub potatoes; dry them off and grease them with butter and salt the skins. Bake at 350°F for 1 hour. Remove from oven and cool to handle.
- Cut potatoes in half, lengthwise, remove cooked potato and put in large bowl. Be carefully to leave the skin intact.
- Mash with cream cheese, hot milk, onion salt, butter, and pepper.
- Pile mixture back into skins.
- Sprinkle with paprika and parsley and bake 20 more minutes.