1/2 Photos of Twice-Baked Potatoes With Blue Cheese and Rosemary
1 hr 22 mins
1 hr 12 mins
If you like blue cheese you will LOVE this recipe. It is easy and really great. Awesome with any kind of baked or roasted meat. From Bon Appetit Every-Night Cooking.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400°F
- 2Pierce potatoes with toothpick or fork.
- 3Place on oven rack; bake until cooked through, about 1 hour 15 minutes (or microwave on high until tender, turning once, 10 to 15 minutes).
- 4Transfer to baking sheet; cool 5 minutes.
- 5Cut off top third of each potato.
- 6Scoop flesh from bottoms into bowl, leaving 1/4-inch-thick shell.
- 7Scoop flesh from tops; add to bowl. Discard tops.
- 8Add 1/4 cup sour cream, 1/4 cup blue cheese, butter, garlic and rosemary to potato flesh; mash.
- 9Season with salt and pepper.
- 10Transfer mixture to pastry bag fitted with large star tip; pipe mixture into potato shells, dividing equally. (Can be prepared 2 days ahead. Cover and chill.).
- 11Preheat oven to 400°F
- 12Bake potatoes on baking sheet until heated through and beginning to brown, about 25 minutes.
- 13Spoon 1 tablespoon sour cream atop each potato.
- 14Sprinkle 1 teaspoon blue cheese over each potato and serve.
- 16For a tangy, mellow flavor, try soft fresh goat cheese in place of the blue cheese.
- 18Note that these potatoes keep for two days in the refrigerator.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Twice-Baked Potatoes With Blue Cheese and Rosemary
Serving Size: 1 (324 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 363.8
- Calories from Fat 134
- Total Fat 14.8 g
- Saturated Fat 9.3 g
- Cholesterol 36.1 mg
- Sodium 200.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 51.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.2 g
- Sugars 2.3 g
- Protein 8.3 g