Recipe by Charmie777
Delicious recipe! And soooo easy. Can be made in the microwave on the hot summer days!
Top Review by Erindipity
Very nice side dish. We had these for dinner last night. They are easy to make and I completed them as written after microwaving the potatoes. I froze the extras for future dinners.
- 4 large baked potatoes
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄2 cup ranch dressing
- 1⁄2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 cup green onion, finely chopped
- 1⁄4 cup bacon, cooked and crumbled
- salt and pepper
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 425º.
- Cut cooked potatoes in half and scoop out the insides, leaving the shell intact.
- Combine the potato with remaining ingredients, except extra cheese. Mash and mix well.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Fill potato skins with mixture and top with the extra cheese.
- Bake at 425º until cheese melts and is golden brown.