Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Delicious recipe! And soooo easy. Can be made in the microwave on the hot summer days!
- 4 large baked potatoes
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄2 cup ranch dressing
- 1⁄2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 cup green onion, finely chopped
- 1⁄4 cup bacon, cooked and crumbled
- salt and pepper
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 425º.
- Cut cooked potatoes in half and scoop out the insides, leaving the shell intact.
- Combine the potato with remaining ingredients, except extra cheese. Mash and mix well.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Fill potato skins with mixture and top with the extra cheese.
- Bake at 425º until cheese melts and is golden brown.
Very nice side dish. We had these for dinner last night. They are easy to make and I completed them as written after microwaving the potatoes. I froze the extras for future dinners.
So yummy! Made these for our Christmas Eve celebration and everyone loved them. Did add a little extra sour cream to the mix, and subbed bacon bits for the real bacon. Thanks Charmie, I will be making these again.