1/1 Photo of Twice Baked Potatoes With Alouette Cheese
Corrinne J's Note:
Twice baked potatoes are perfect to jazz up any dinner during the week.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Scrub and dry potatoes. Pierce with fork. Microwave on high for 8 to 10 minutes or until soft. Or bake at.
- 2350° F for 1 hour or until soft.
- 3Cut potatoes in half. Scoop out flesh into medium bowl, leaving ¼ inch around edge of potato.
- 4Mash with fork, or mix with a hand held mixer adding the egg, nutmeg, chives and Alouette until well mixed.
- 5Spoon back into potato shells. Top with bacon.
- 6Place on microwave-safe dish and microwave on high for 1 to 2 minutes or until thoroughly heated. Or place on oven-safe dish and bake 15 minutes at 350° F or until thoroughly heated.
- 7Sprinkle with green onion.
- 8*Look for real bacon pieces in the aisle with the salad dressings. Or you could fry 1 to 2 strips of bacon very crisp, drain and crumble.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Twice Baked Potatoes With Alouette Cheese
Serving Size: 1 (101 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 125.6
- Calories from Fat 43
- Total Fat 4.7 g
- Saturated Fat 2.5 g
- Cholesterol 61.9 mg
- Sodium 157.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 0.7 g
- Protein 5.7 g