- 4 large baking potatoes
- 6 slices bacon
- 1⁄4 cup butter or 1⁄4 cup margarine
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Pierce well-scrubbed potatoes twice.
- Place 1 inch apart on paper towel in microwave oven.
- Microwave at HIGH 10-1/2 to 12-1/2 minutes, or until just softened, rearranging and turning over after half the cooking time.
- Let stand, covered with a bowl, for 5 minutes.
- Place bacon on paper towel lined plate. Cover with paper towel.
- Microwave at HIGH 5 to 6 minutes, or until crisp.
- Drain bacon on paper towel; crumble.
- Place butter and green onion in 2 quart casserole; cover.
- Microwave at HIGH 1-1/2 to 2 minutes, or until butter is melted and onion is tender.
- Cut potatoes in half lengthwise.
- Scoop out center; place in casserole with onion-butter and bacon.
- Add milk, salt and pepper; mash until fluffy.
- Spoon into potato shells.
- Arrange on paper towel-lined microwaveable baking sheet.
- Sprinkle with paprika.
- Microwave at HIGH 3 to 7 minutes, or until heated, rotating 1/2 turn.
- Garnish with additional chopped green onion, if desired.