Top Review by Ekdog
I cooked the spuds in the microwave and substituted butter for the margarine and some Emmental cheese for the cheddar. They were killer, and it only took me about ten minutes to prepare them.
Directions See How It's Made
- Bake potatoes until almost done. Remove from oven and let cool long enough so that you can handle them.
- Cut them in half lengthwise and scoop out the insides and place in a bowl.
- Mash the potatoes with a masher, add some milk (for 6 potatoes I add about 3-4 tbsp.) and about 2 tablespoons of margarine.
- Mash some more to mix in the milk and margarine. Add about 1/2 cup of grated cheddar cheese , how much depends on how cheesy you want them, and mix the cheese in thoroughly.
- Place the potato mixture back into the skins and bake at 350% for about 30 minutes.