Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 1 slice bacon
- 2 baking potatoes
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 1 tablespoon scallion, Chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- dash pepper
- 1⁄4 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- Between 2 layers of paper towel, cook bacon 1 1/2 minutes on High until crisp.
- Crumble bacon coarsely; set aside
- With fork, pierce potatoes in several places.
- Cook, on clean paper towel, on High 6-8 minutes; (turn potatoes over halfway through cooking.
- Cut off top fourth of each potato; scoop out potato from shells and tops; reserve shells.
- In medium bowl, mash potato with milk, sour cream, onion and salt/pepper.
- Spoon mixture back into shells.
- Top each with cheese and bacon.
- Cook on High 2-3 minutes until hot and cheese melts.
These were very good, however, I did add some butter in, about 3 tablespoons and extra cheese in with the potatoes mixture. Can't have baked potato without butter. Saved heating up my kitchen on a hot day also. Thanks for posting.