5 hrs 20 mins
Twice baked potatoes
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place potatoes in slow cooker, and cover with salted water.
- 2Cover. Cook on High for 3-4 hours or until tender, then drain well.
- 3Transfer potatoes to a mixing bowl, and mash with a potato masher until almost smooth.
- 4Add cream cheese, sour cream, butter, milk, salt and pepper. Continue mashing until smooth.
- 5Stir in 1 Celsius of the cheese and half the bacon.
- 6Return mixture into the slow cooker.
- 7Cover. Cook on Low for 2 hours, or on High for 1 hour.
- 8Spread evenly into a baking dish.
- 9Use a spatula or fork to make an irregular surface.
- 10Top with remaining cheese, bacon and green onions.
- 11Place under broiler for 4-5 minutes to melt cheese and brown top. (Note: If you don’t have access to an oven, you can return to the slow cooker instead. The cheese will melt but will not brown.).
- 12Serve immediately.
Nutritional Facts for Twice Baked Potatoes - Crock Pot
Serving Size: 1 (235 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 421.5
- Calories from Fat 221
- Total Fat 24.6 g
- Saturated Fat 14.0 g
- Cholesterol 67.4 mg
- Sodium 615.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 39.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.8 g
- Sugars 2.9 g
- Protein 12.1 g