Recipe by Marie
Company worthy delicious potatoes! Can be a make ahead up to last baking, then finished at dinner time.
Top Review by Julie F
These were so easy to make ahead and very good too. The flavor was a little more tangy than I expected, but maybe that was the brand of alfredo sauce I used. I think they would be delicious with some sauteed or canned mushrooms mixed in. I used a mushroom alfredo sauce, so there were mushrooms, but I'd love more of them. A yummy and convenient recipe. Thanks!
- 2 large russet potatoes
- 1 cup alfredo sauce
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- paprika (to garnish)
Directions See How It's Made
- Bake potatoes at 425° for 45 minutes to an hour or until tender.
- Slice in half lengthwise.
- Scoop out insides, leaving thin shell of potato.
- Mix potatoes with rest of ingredients until creamy.
- Pile mixture into potato shells.
- Sprinkle with paprika and bake, covered at 350° for 20 minutes.
- Uncover and bake for 10 minutes longer.