Recipe by ThatJodiGirl
This version is lower in fat. You can make them with the regular fat products, either way they are a great compliment to any meal.
Top Review by LainieBug
Yummy, easy recipe. I used 2% Reduced Fat Velveeta and grated it instead of cubing as I felt it would be mixed throughout the filling more. I also used full fat ranch dressing as I don't care for fat free and I didn't think the small amount of dressing per person would increase the calorie/fat content all that much.
- 4 large baking potatoes
- 1⁄2 cup fat free ranch dressing
- 1⁄4 cup fat free sour cream or 1⁄4 cup light sour cream
- 1 tablespoon bacon bits
- 4 ounces Velveeta cheese (cubed)
Directions See How It's Made
- Bake the potatoes at 400° for 1 hour.
- Slice off tops of potatoes; scoop out centers (set aside) leaving 1/8 inch shell.
- Mash the potatoes.
- Add dressing, sour cream and bacon bits; beat until fluffly.
- Stir Velveeta into potato mixture.
- Spoon into shells.
- Bake at 350° for 20 minutes.