Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr 20 mins
This version is lower in fat. You can make them with the regular fat products, either way they are a great compliment to any meal.
- Bake the potatoes at 400° for 1 hour.
- Slice off tops of potatoes; scoop out centers (set aside) leaving 1/8 inch shell.
- Mash the potatoes.
- Add dressing, sour cream and bacon bits; beat until fluffly.
- Stir Velveeta into potato mixture.
- Spoon into shells.
- Bake at 350° for 20 minutes.
Yummy, easy recipe. I used 2% Reduced Fat Velveeta and grated it instead of cubing as I felt it would be mixed throughout the filling more. I also used full fat ranch dressing as I don't care for fat free and I didn't think the small amount of dressing per person would increase the calorie/fat content all that much.