Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr 10 mins
Great side dish for anything! Cheesy and yummy, kids and grown ups alike will love this!
- 4 large baking potatoes
- 4 tablespoons melted butter
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 8 ounces grated sharp cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons black pepper
- Bake potatoes at 400 for 1 hour or until tender.
- When cool enough to handle, cut pototoes in half and scoop out inside, leaving 1/2 in border.
- Mash potatoes with all other ingredients.
- Spoon or pipe mixture back into potato skins.
- Return to oven for 10 minutes, or until tops are slightly browned.
These potatoes are pretty good! Pretty simple and easy too! I did add a bit of cheddar, on top, before returning to the oven for the final bake. Yum! Next time, I may add a little crumbled bacon, or a pinch of garlic, just to change it up a bit. Thanks for sharing, hotdish; I will be making this one again!