1/2 Photos of Twice Baked Potatoes
1 hr 25 mins
1 hr 20 mins
~*Miss Diggy*~'s Note:
These creamy baked potatoes are sure to please! One of my hubby's favorites!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Wash, pierce and then bake potatoes at 400°F for 1 hour.
- 2Take out of oven and cut lengthwise, in half.
- 3Spoon out meat of potato and put in bowl along with sour cream, butter and seasonings.
- 4Mix until all lumps are gone.
- 5Spoon back into potato skins and top with cheese.
- 6Place back in oven for another 20 minutes.
Browse Our Top Low In... Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Twice Baked Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (298 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 566.2
- Calories from Fat 247
- Total Fat 27.5 g
- Saturated Fat 17.2 g
- Cholesterol 73.9 mg
- Sodium 298.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 66.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.1 g
- Sugars 3.0 g
- Protein 15.7 g