Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr 25 mins
Taste of Home Holiday Celebrations 2001.
- 12 large baking potatoes
- 1 cup butter, melted, divided
- 1 cup milk, warmed
- 8 slices bacon
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, minced
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt
- Bake potatoes at 375F for 1 hour or until tender.
- Cook bacon and crumble; set aside.
- When the potatoes are done, cut a thin slice off the top of each and discard; scoop out pulp, leaving shells intact.
- In a bowl, mash potato pulp with 3/4 cup of butter.
- Stir in milk, bacon, cheeses, parsley and salt.
- Add more milk if necessary.
- Spoon into potato shells.
- Place on baking sheet and drizzle with remaining butter.
- Bake at 425F for 25 minutes or until heated through.
- Times are a guesstimate.