Prep 30 mins
Cook 1 hr 30 mins
Can be made ahead.
- 4 large baking potatoes, baked
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine, softened
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1⁄4 cup crumbled bacon (optional)
- Cut potatoes in half lengthwise and scoop potato out of the skins and into a bowl.
- Add remaining ingredients to bowl and beat until fluffy.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 20 minutes.
These were good and easy to put together. I did include the bacon, and I sprinkled some extra cheddar on the tops, before baking. I may double this recipe next time, to freeze the leftovers, before baking! Thanks for sharing, ChefOnTheMoon.