Recipe by Chef Jean
A great way to use left over mashed potatoes. I made this up just for that reason, but they sure are yummy. If you don't have leftover mashed potatoes, make your favorite mashed potatoes and refrigerate until cold. Make sure the mashed potatoes are seasoned already. The yield on this is an estimation.
Top Review by Cadillacgirl
I made these with leftover Thanksgiving potatoes but I had the same problem as Lakerdog - I found they were quite dry and we had to douse them with the leftover gravy. Worked okay to give my baby as finger food! Maybe next time, I'll try breading and frying them. Thanks for the idea! Made for PAC Fall 2012
- 6 cups mashed potatoes, cold
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 3 teaspoons black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Whip all ingredients on high until slightly fluffy. They won't be really fluffy.
- Line a baking sheet with waxed or parchment paper and lightly grease with oil or cooking spray.
- Scoop potato mixture with an ice cream scoop and place about 1/2 inch apart on baking sheet.
- Bake at 425F for 20 minutes or until golden brown.