Prep 20 mins
Cook 8 hrs
Fabulous potato soup. I haven't found one that is better. It's easy to assemble in the morning, then cook all day.
- 1892.72 ml diced peeled potatoes
- 78.07 ml Spanish onion, chopped
- 4 green onions
- 2 (822.13 g) can chicken broth
- 411.06 g canchicken broth with garlic
- 14.79 ml butter
- 304.75 g condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1.23 ml pepper
- 4.92 ml salt
- 4.92 ml Lawry's Seasoned Salt
- 226.79 g package cream cheese, cubed
- 226.79 g sliced bacon, cooked and crumbled
- snipped chives (optional)
- In a slow cooker, combine the first 10 ingredients.
- Cover and cook on low for 8 to 10 hours or until potatoes are tender.
- Keep the lid closed, or else the cooking time will take longer.
- Add the cream cheese; stir until blended.
- Garnish with bacon and chives.