1/1 Photo of Twice Baked Potato Chowder
8 hrs 20 mins
Jill L. "Margaritta Lover"'s Note:
Fabulous potato soup. I haven't found one that is better. It's easy to assemble in the morning, then cook all day.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 8 cups diced peeled potatoes
- 1/3 cup Spanish onion, chopped
- 4 green onions
- 2 (14 1/2 ounce) cans chicken broth
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can chicken broth with garlic
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 10 3/4 ounces condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon Lawry's Seasoned Salt
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, cubed
- 1/2 lb sliced bacon, cooked and crumbled
- snipped chives (optional)
- 1In a slow cooker, combine the first 10 ingredients.
- 2Cover and cook on low for 8 to 10 hours or until potatoes are tender.
- 3Keep the lid closed, or else the cooking time will take longer.
- 4Add the cream cheese; stir until blended.
- 5Garnish with bacon and chives.
Browse Our Top Chowders Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Twice Baked Potato Chowder
Serving Size: 1 (282 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 326.3
- Calories from Fat 163
- Total Fat 18.1 g
- Saturated Fat 7.7 g
- Cholesterol 38.2 mg
- Sodium 837.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.1 g
- Sugars 2.3 g
- Protein 9.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Lawry's Seasoned Salt