1/2 Photos of Twice Baked Potato Casserole
This originally came from Taste of Home magazine, but I've tweaked it just a bit for my family. Cooking time does not include baking time for potatoes; however, you can cook the potatoes in advance and refrigerate until needed.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut baked potatoes into chunks (approximately 1-inch cubes) and put into a greased 9 x 13 inch baking dish.
- 2Beat together sour cream and cream cheese until well blended.
- 3Stir in remaining ingredients until well mixed.
- 4Spread evenly over potatoes.
- 5Bake, uncovered, at 350°F for 20 minutes or until heated through.
- 6Sprinkle with additional cooked crumbled bacon and dried chives if desired.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Twice Baked Potato Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (280 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 872.1
- Calories from Fat 639
- Total Fat 71.0 g
- Saturated Fat 35.4 g
- Cholesterol 175.9 mg
- Sodium 1111.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 5.8 g
- Protein 26.6 g