Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
This originally came from Taste of Home magazine, but I've tweaked it just a bit for my family. Cooking time does not include baking time for potatoes; however, you can cook the potatoes in advance and refrigerate until needed.
- Cut baked potatoes into chunks (approximately 1-inch cubes) and put into a greased 9 x 13 inch baking dish.
- Beat together sour cream and cream cheese until well blended.
- Stir in remaining ingredients until well mixed.
- Spread evenly over potatoes.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350°F for 20 minutes or until heated through.
- Sprinkle with additional cooked crumbled bacon and dried chives if desired.
Made this for a luncheon at work and received RAVE reviews! It went really fast and folks were coming back for seconds!
We still prefer tradtional twice baked potatoes, but this was easier and pretty darn good! Thanks bunches.
Yum, yum, yum. I made this for guests on Memorial Day and we all loved it!! I couldn't stop eatting it. I used fresh chives and that was the only thing I did differently (which is nothing). We loved it!!!! I cannot wait to have an excuse to make this again. Next time there's a potluck, I am going to volunteer for vegetables! Thanks for a great potato recipe!