Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
This looks really good. Potatos, bacon, cheese, sour cream? Drooling already!!!
Make and share this Twice Baked Potato Casserole recipe from Food.com.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs red potatoes, baked (about 6 medium)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 lb sliced bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 3 cups daisy brand sour cream
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 green onions, sliced
- •Cut baked potatoes into 1-in. cubes. Place half in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Sprinkle with half of the salt, pepper and bacon. Top with half of the sour cream and cheeses. Repeat layers.
- • Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until cheeses are melted. Sprinkle with onions. Yield: 6-8 servings.