1/2 Photos of Twice Baked Potato Casserole
2 hrs 15 mins
1 hr 45 mins
Melody Pond 1's Note:
Made this for Christmas trying to base it on some twice baked potatoes I had. Went over very well. Prep time includes one hour for baking potatoes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Bake potatoes until knife inserted meets with no resistance.
- 2Roast garlic with olive oil until soft.
- 3Scoop potatoes out of skins into bowl. Add 1 stick butter, chicken broth and milk. Mash then use a hand mixer to beat smooth. Add garlic and about 1 cup of the cheese. Season with salt and pepper.
- 4Pour into greased casserole dish.
- 5Top with remaining cheese and dot with butter.
- 6Bake about 45 minutes at 350 degrees.
Browse Our Top Low In... Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Twice Baked Potato Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (414 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 533.1
- Calories from Fat 226
- Total Fat 25.2 g
- Saturated Fat 15.0 g
- Cholesterol 70.3 mg
- Sodium 253.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 63.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.8 g
- Sugars 2.9 g
- Protein 15.7 g