Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
My mom usually makes individual twice baked potatoes. To make it easier, I just shoved everything into a casserole and it became my husband's favorite dish!!
- 8 medium potatoes, cooked
- Velveeta cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- cheddar cheese
- bacon (optional)
- sour cream (optional)
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Cut up potatoes (while still hot) into a large mixing bowl.
- Cut up pieces of velveeta cheese (as much cheese as you like) and mash potatoes until cheese melts.
- Heat up cream of mushroom soup and pour into potato mix, stir well.
- Add sour cream and bacon and mix well (optional).
- Place mixture into casserole dish and place into oven, uncovered, for 20 minute.
- After 20 min is up, top with grated cheddar cheese and place back in the oven for 10 minute.