Recipe by MizzNezz
I used all light products and skimped on the amounts on the cheese and sour cream. It was delicious. The recipe says it serves 6-8 but I think 8-10 for sure based on our family.
Top Review by Missy Wright
What a delicious casserole! I believe the servings listed is a tad bit low though. We as a family of 4 had at least 2/3 of it left over. We are not complaining however..It is great the second day. I bet if you used light cheese and sour cream it would be just as tasteful. Thanks for the great recipe Inez.
- 5 medium potatoes, baked
- 1.47 ml garlic powder
- 1.47 ml salt
- 0.73 ml pepper
- 272.15 g bacon, cooked and drained (or 1 bottle Hormel bacon pieces)
- 283.90 ml sour cream (I used light sour cream)
- 136.07 g package light cream cheese
- 425.86 ml shredded cheddar cheese (I used sharp cheddar)
- 1 green onions, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Scoop out and mash potatoes lightly until consistent size.
- Place half in greased 13x9 baking dish.
- Sprinkle with half the salt, pepper, garlic and bacon.
- Mix together sour cream and cream cheese.
- Top with half the sour cream and cream cheese mix, and cheeses.
- Repeat layers.
- Bake, uncovered at 350* for 25 minutes.
- Sprinkle with onions.