Recipe by Marie
A great alternative to potatoes and very tasty. Recipe found on the recipelink web site.
Top Review by ~Nimz~
I made this recipe as posted without any changes and we did not care for this at all. We have had cauliflower as mashed potatoes before and we liked it a lot, but this just wasn't for us. I don't know if I added too much parsley or to much chives, but we didn't eat but a bit or two. Sorry Marie but we will not be making this again.
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen cauliflower
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- parsley, chives and paprika
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Steam cauliflower until very soft.
- Pour cauliflower into a colander and squeeze as much water out of it as you can.
- Combine cauliflower, butter, sour cream and Parmesan in blender container and blend until fairly smooth.
- Scoop contents into casserole dish and mix in chives and parsley to taste.
- Sprinkle a little more Parmesan and some paprika on top.
- Bake uncovered for about 10 minutes or until set.