Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Cook1 hr 20 mins
Twice baked potatoes with a mexican flavor. Great make ahead - just do final baking at dinner time.
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Pierce each potato several times and bake until tender for about 1 hour.
- Cut off top quarter of one long side of each potato.
- Scoop potato from skins into large bowl, leaving 1/4" thick shell.
- Mash potatoes with milk.
- Mix in cheese, chips, cilantro and onions.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Fill shells with potato mixture, mounding in center.
- Return potatoes to oven and bake until heated through, about 20 minutes.
- Top potatoes with salsa and sour cream and serve.