1/3 Photos of Twice-baked Mashed Potatoes
Hey Jude's Note:
I wasn't sure about this recipe when I found it in Southern Living Favorites, but I gave it a shot and was very pleasantly surprised. I normally wouldn't buy frozen mashed potatoes but I found them to be very good! This dish tastes just as good if you substitute reduced-fat products.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Prepare potatoes according to package directions.
- 2Stir in cream cheese and next 5 ingredients; place in a 2-quart, lightly greased, baking dish.
- 3The recipe states to divide the mixture evenly between 6, 6-oz.
- 4lightly greased ramekins or custard cups- I preferred to make it in one big dish but you all can do as you like.
- 5Sprinkle evenly with cheddar cheese.
- 6Bake at 350° for 20 minutes or till thoroughly heated.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Twice-baked Mashed Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (160 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 302.1
- Calories from Fat 190
- Total Fat 21.1 g
- Saturated Fat 11.1 g
- Cholesterol 51.4 mg
- Sodium 663.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 1.7 g
- Protein 8.2 g